Priority 1 Plumbing and Drain Services recommends BIO-CLEAN for plumbing maintenance. BIO-CLEAN keeps your plumbing and septic systems in working order.
- BIO-CLEAN is a special combination of natural bacteria and enzymes that DIGESTS dead organic waste found in your plumbing system. That includes grease, hair soap scum, food particles, paper and cotton.
- BIO-CLEAN will not digest or have any effect on inorganic materials such as plastic pipe. It does not produce heat, fumes or boiling like chemicals do.
- In nature all animal and vegetable matter is broken down and recycled into plant food by enzymes and bacteria. BIO-CLEAN uses this same principal to biodegrade organic waste that accumulates in your plumbing system. Like all living things, bacteria must “eat” to survive. Fortunately, the grease, hair, soap film and organic waste are food for the bacteria in BIO-CLEAN. The enzymes prepare this “food” for the bacteria by breaking down the large molecules into a size the bacteria can “swallow.”
- When mixed with water, BIO-CLEAN immediately goes to work! The enzymes are very fast and start breaking down waste on contact. BIO-CLEAN contains billions of bacteria and as they eat, they double in number every 30 minutes! Unrestricted by gravity, they spread through the entire plumbing system, devouring all the organic waste.
Plumbing Maintenance Features
BIO-CLEAN is a Green Product
- it is environmentally friendly and safe
- it minimizes health and safety risks
- it contains no harmful chemicals
- it is easy to use and,
It can be used in all of these areas:
- kitchen sinks
- septic tanks and fields
- bath tubs
- grease traps
- laundry drains
- cat litter pans
- garbage disposals
- motor homes
- floor drains
The BIO-CLEAN website has more great information about the applications and benefits of BIO-CLEAN. Call Priority 1 Plumbing and Drain Services today to get your supply of BIO-CLEAN!